Wednesday 25 December 2013

2013 Christmas Post!

Hey Everyone, I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. It's Christmas! I got a Sabreswords special event jersey and a hockey jersey from Geekyjerseys.com! Let's get going.

London Sabreswords Special Event: Christmas Game

This jersey is base on my Montreal Olympiques IceHL set I made for the contest back from summer of this year. The logo was pretty much redesigned to make the Christmas theme happen, add two trees, a star on top of the blade, and add Christmas lights around the blade to top it off. Lastly the Colors of Christmas as finishing touches to this jersey.

North Pole Nicks Jersey




Up points: For a Christmas theme jersey, this one is well tamed. The logo is sharp and cool! The arms and hem stripes are Christmas sweater pattern, but not over the top.
Down point: The numbers and nameplate is a standard block that is plain, with the lack of trim around the numbers, and nameplate is a downer.
Overall: Good Christmas jersey, but needs trim around the numbers, and nameplate to give some life.
My Jersey Collection Rate: Buy it when it's on sale!

Well, that's today post and for the rest of the week!
Until then Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkahs, Happy Kwanza, Happy Decemberween, Happy whatever Holiday you're celebrating.  I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment