Saturday 28 December 2013

Crazy concept in a good way, and an mess up concept in a bad way.

Hi everyone welcome back to AJH HJA, today we got an mess your mind concept in an good way to an just plain mess up. Let's get going!

Phoenix Coyotes Concept [by Ricky M.]
This one is Crazy! But in a good way. Purple as the main color really popped my eye followed by green, with white in between is an nice touch. Using the lizard logo on the front is O.K. with me, adding shoulder patches is an good move. The hem is freaky, the pattern is bizarrely neat. The down point is the numbers being sienna with sand trim. My suggestion is make the numbers sand with white trim, it may look unfitting but it help from making it close to some what blending with purple, and sienna.

Chicago Blackhawks Concept [by me]

This one of my "Look good in my mind but doesn't look good when complete" thing. the arms and the yoke got angle stripes, while the hem angled but stopped and went straight. Using the team's old logo did not help this concept at all, nor the shoulder patch. This was the not an good concept since my Tampa Bay Lightning concept.

Well that's today's post, until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment