Sunday 12 May 2013

Hartford Wolf Pack Competition: The Results

Hi everyone, today I have the results for the Hartford Wolf Pack Competition, after much carefully reading and counting we have a winner. But first I would like to give my thanks to everyone who entered their concept to make it happen, to everyone who voted to made this happened, and lastly to Ryan of HJC for giving me the opportunity to host this contest. This contest have really gave me the experiences on how it feels like that you had to go through with every contests that you do and that was a reason why I giving you and other posters that work for you on HJC the respect in a whole new level. I will take this as the way of learning, and if I get another opportunity to host any future contests like this again, I will do whatever it takes to improve the contest. Now with that out of the way.

The winner of the Hartford Wolf Pack Competition is.

 Jason Devald
Congratulation Jason on winning this contest!

Here's the results

No comments:

Post a Comment