Tuesday 1 January 2013

AJH HJA "New Look!"

Hi everyone Happy New Year! This is my new look, pretty good huh? Well I don't want to brag it's just a simple change of the header, and colors that's all, nothing too big but here's the evolution of my header.
This was my first header for my blogger with blue background, this was my first using two templates the "CCM" template, and the Reebok template, shrink them to a good size not too big, not too small, just right. Add my main crest on the front add text on and here we are.
This on is the same only with the black background instead of the blue.
One week after I change the background I discover that the hem stripe didn't match the arm stripe, so I fixed and it was like that ever since.
A big overhaul was need it I made the letters "AJHHJA" to make look like a hockey jersey, with my main crest on the one side, and a hockey stick with a puck on the other side, with my London Knights colors and that's all, there's going to be some more changes along the way but for now this will do hopefully this week if not next week I'll get a concept going for now.
Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!
and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment