Friday 7 December 2012

My NHL Expansion concept Part 2: Quebec Voyageurs

Well today is another day and my 2nd part of my My NHL Expansion concept, today it's the Quebec Voyageurs.

My first draft
This one was a tough task, but pulled it off, this one was ready to go until I read some comments on the contest page that the "fleur de lis" is not allowed to be on the concepts witch brings to me my final draft.

 My official concept
 The changes I made is removing the "fleur de lis", change the color on the wrist cuffs, and change the trim colors on the arms and the hem on the road jersey and ta-da.

Well that's all for this week I really don't know if I got the time to post some more concepts next week, but I'm still working on some new concepts, so hopefully I'll get them done as soon as I can until then

Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment