Saturday 25 May 2019

2019 NHL Playoff Pickz: Round 3 review, my final feature, and my 2019 Stanley Cup pick

Hi everyone Alan here for my post of 2019 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs here at AJH HJA.
 Here's the quick review of round 3.

Eastern Conference
Boston (A2) vs. Carolina (WC1)
My pick: Bruins in 5
Result: Bruins in 4
Final thought: I guess the Canes didn't have enough to get a least one win in this series.

Western Conference
San Jose (P2) vs. St. Louis (C3)
My pick: Sharks in 6
Result: Blues in 6
Final thought: That game 5 was always a key factor of who going to win in six games, and in the end, the Blues takes it and punch their ticket to the Stanley Cup finals.

Well, my last feature on this one is my Stallions concept made by me, you can say it's what if the Stallions is a hockey team, well here it is in Adidas form.

Stripes on the arms, hem, collar, yokes, socks, and even on the pants. Both the white and gold jerseys have the same design but the black jersey I made both white and gold on the arms, hem, and socks thicker so that both of them won't suffer the white gold syndrome. I use the Stallions wordmark logo made by me for the helmets. Lastly, a standard block font for the nameplate and the same for the numbers with trims. Come to think of it I would be on cloud nine if my design came full fulfilled, but oh well, in the end, I did enjoy putting together for my team even we are not doing well in the standings, but we're getting there sooner then later.

And with all that done, it's time for my final pick, the 2019 Stanley Cup finals picks that is. In the west making their first Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1970 the St. Louis Blues. Over in the east making their third Stanley Cup finals appearance since 2011, it's the Boston Bruins. Who's going to win? But more importantly which one will I pick to win the Stanley Cup? St. Louis may have been hungry since beating the heavy favorite to win it all the Winnipeg Jets in the first round, but I'll say Boston got this one.

My Pick: Bruins in 6

Well, that's it this one is in the books got some stuff to put together for this site down the road, for now, see you all later and enjoy the 2019 Stanley Cup finals.

1 comment:

  1. Love the concept of your local hockey club. Looks very original. :)

    Back to the blog post, I would like to see the Blues win the Cup for the first time in franchise history. But it will be a great series to look forward to.

    P.S.: Nice pic of both teams' jerseys from the mid or late 90s as a throwback thought.

    ReplyDelete