Saturday 2 February 2019

Washington Capitals Concept 2019

Hello everyone Alan here at AJH HJA. Well as promised today's post is a concept I made for an HJC contest and pretty much you all know the drill, "I enter it, and didn't win." Here's my Washington Capitals concept.

Simple stripes for both jerseys, the arms are based on the Caps old triple B era (blue, black and bronze) while the hem is somewhat on an angle "V" shape that is too much a "V." The logo also comes from the old triple B era only recolored to the Caps current colour set. Both nameplate and numbers are the same as what the Caps currently using. On the dark jersey all red with blue and white stripes, while on the white jersey red and blue stripes.

This post is in the books, oh I forgot to tell you all that there is a new concept site that I sent some of my concepts to, it's called "Stopgap Concepts." It's a temporary project so it can go two ways, but if the site gets some good support, then we may have a website that showcases concepts just like what HJC used to.
My next post will be another concept, who will be? You'll have to wait till my next post, until then later and have a fantastic Super Bowl weekend.

1 comment:

  1. The concept looks amazing. Almost Patriots-style, emphasis on being patriotic. lol But regardless, great job as always. Keep it up. And happy Super Bowl weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete