Saturday 21 July 2018

Calgary Inferno concept 2

Hey, hey everyone, Alan here to welcome you all back here at AJH HJA. Part 2 of my Calgary Inferno concept the set that I was originally wanting to send it to HJC but I send the wrong set, but I'll tell you if I send in my better concept I would have a better result in that tournament if not at least get more votes then 40 that for sure.

Here's my Inferno set number 2
This set may more likely to some have the Nashville Predators vibe to it with the gold as the main colour but I made the stripe on the arms and hem more thicker so it won't blend together with the gold and the white on the dark jersey, plus add colours and stripe on the yokes. The fonts on the nameplate and the numbers are the same as the version 1. The logo is their current without the black on it.

HJC Feedback

So that's this week, hope you all come back next week for some more concepts by me. Until then, later.

1 comment:

  1. This concept set looks wonderful. Especially the old school background like having the bright color (gold yellow) as its primary color for the home jersey.

    ReplyDelete