Saturday 28 May 2016

2016 NHL Playoff Pickz: Stanley Cup Finals

Hi everyone, Alan here for my last “Playoff Pickz” post. Let’s get to round 3 review.

Tampa Bay Lightning (A2) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (M2)
My pick: Pens beat the Bolts in 6 games
Result: Pens beat the Bolts in 7 games
Thoughts: Those Bolts seem to be a pain in the butt to push this series to 7.

St. Louis Blues (C2) vs. San Jose Sharks (P3)
My pick: Blues beat the Sharks in 5 games
Result: Sharks beat the Blues in 6 games
Thoughts: I said the Sharks would choke this series, but instead it’s the Blues that choked this series.

Well it’s time for the Stanley Cup Finals! The Pittsburgh Penguins making their 5th appearance in the team history, and the San Jose Sharks the least likely team you don’t expect be in but here they are their 1st ever appearance to the Finals. One question, who will win?
My Pick: Pens beats the Sharks in 5 games.

Well there you go my final pick to end this brutal playoffs, I guess my picks could be better if any Canadian teams were in the playoffs this year. As for this site I’m going for at least 2 more posts and just like last year I taking a summer off from this site, what am I doing during my summer break? Well beside work as usually, I just sign up to play a Road Hockey League, as my way of taking a break from Flag Football that I’ve been playing it since 2011, I decided to give my sport life a change so why not. As for getting in concept contest wise nothing too big I have decided to not enter this year “HJC Open” I felt burned out last year even thou I lost in the 2nd round but I think skipping this will do good for me. But come August the Icethetics IceHL contest I will be ready for that one, once the new logos comes I’ll be able to put together and enter them jersey sets of my and hopes for the best one of them would be a winner.
Until then, later.


No comments:

Post a Comment