Thursday 17 March 2016

AJH HJA 5th anniversary countdown: Moose gone Homicidal

Hi everyone, Alan here for another post here at AJH HJA's 5th anniversary countdown. Today post is Special event, one of few concepts I rarely do, sometimes every two years or so. From making mostly the Swift Current Broncos special event "My little pony night" concepts, to the one hit wonder Syracuse Crunch special event "Power Rangers" night concept. This one is mix of concepts I made base on a classic film Hockey Homicide, and the AHL's Manitoba Moose. I wanted to do this for a long time but due the return of the Winnipeg Jets, and the Moose moved to St.John. Now with the Moose back with a more updated logo I decide to go forth and put it together.

Indeed the jersey is base on a classic film Hockey Homicide along with the socks and pants to go with it. The main logo got a recolor treatment which is was hard to do until I add dark green with both green, and lime green to it to help the concept. I add the Jets main logo on the shoulders. Lastly the number fonts is indeed the moose font with adding thick white trim around it to give this concept that final touch.

HJC Feedback

Well this one is in the books, hopefully I'll get some more concepts soon (I know you all are tried of hearing that) til then later, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment