Friday 15 May 2015

2015 NHL Playoff Pickz: Round 2 review, and Round 3 picks

Hi everyone Alan here for another "NHL Playoff Pickz 2015!"  This one is quickie so let's get to it.

Western Conference
Chicago Blackhawks (C3) vs. Minnesota Wild (WC1)
My pick: Blackhawks in 6
Result: Blackhawks wins it in 4
Wow the Wild didn't even played like they played in the 1st round, what a waste of pick on this one.

 Anaheim Ducks (P1) vs. Calgary Flames (P3)
My pick: Ducks in 5
Result: Ducks wins it in 5!
Finally I got a pick right, I knew the would win this round.


Eastern Conference
Montreal Canadiens (A1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A2)
My pick: Habs in 6
Result: Lightning wins it in 6
Montreal didn't played well, while the Bolts didn't show any flaws like they didn't had 7 games with the Wings.

New York Rangers (M1) vs. Washington Capitals (M2)
My pick: Rangers in 5
Result: Rangers wins it in 7
It took 7 games but the Rangers did it they're in the conference finals.

With that done time for the Conference Final picks.

Western Conference
 Anaheim Ducks (P1) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (C3)
ANA: The Ducks did pretty much kept their "A" game going through out this year playoffs in a impressive way.
CHI: Chicago swept the Wild and got their mojo going!
Overall: Many said the Hawks, but I'm the few calls for the Ducks!
My pick: Ducks in 6

Eastern Conference
New York Rangers (M1) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A2)
NYR: The Rangers got the groove but can they hold on?
TBL: The Lightning shocked everyone mainly me with their 2nd round victory over the Habs.
Overall: Many see the Lightning going to the finals, however I'm calling for the Rangers in this one, and it's going all the way.
My Pick: Rangers in 7

Well that's my picks for now, see yea'll for my Stanley Cup Finals pick. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment