Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last day of 2014!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is the last day of 2014, and what better way to do a last post of 2014 with a concept made by me!

Goofy Hockey Homicide Concept
In case you are new to this site here's my first set of this set I did back in 2011. Now this one I made changes. I replace Goofy head with "logos!" The Pelicans logo is just a standard block "P" with pelican head inside the "P." The Moose logo is a standard block "M" with antlers. I put tie-down collar for the Pelicans, and a modern collar for the moose. I thicken the numbers on the back of the jerseys to be seen better, same goes with TV numbers too.


Well that's my last post for 2014 as we look forward to 2015, there will be a lot of challenges for me both inside and outside of the concept world. I may make more concepts, or make less concepts. I wonder those things in my mind, but I may never know until it happens, all I know is I will take on those challenges head on the best I can give. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year til then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. On to 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment