Sunday 11 May 2014

Team Finland Concepts

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Nothing to yap about this week, so I got another double IIHF concepts, both the World Champions version, and the Olympics version. This time is Team Finland.

On my World Champions version I made it simple, but made it more Reebok vibe to this concept. I took the arm stripes from a Reebok template. Using the LA Kings number fonts, and the Vancouver Canucks fonts for the nameplate. The colors are light blue, and navy blue at equal. The main logo got the country's lion with "SUOMI" word mark above it, with addition of the country's flag on the bottom of the shield to complete the logo.

Base on the country's 2014 Olympics white jersey, this one I made it equal. The main logo is the same as the WC, the nameplate and numbers are the same fonts as the WC too. Just like my team Sweden concept the stupid fake lase is replaced with the country's flag. I also add the flag on the side of the pants too. Lastly more light blue, and less navy blue, the only navy blue you see is on the logo, numbers, and on the gloves.

HJC Feedback 
SG-94 Feedback 

Well that's today, hope you all enjoy the playoffs because I will. Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment