Thursday 10 April 2014

Chatham-Kent Roadrunners concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. On my April fool's day post I got an Roadrunners concept and said my hometown is getting an OHL team. Well it's just a April fool's joke, but it was good idea. I present to you all the concept that I made for not only for my April fool's day post, but also as part of the HJC's Roadrunners contest, the Chatham-Kent Roadrunners concept.


I use the same template as my Windsor Spitfires concept, but on my horizontal stripes there is 3 small stripes on it. The nameplate is the Winnipeg Jets fonts, and the numbers is the Anaheim Ducks font without the tip in the end. The shoulder patch was originally going to be the main logo but I chose to keep it as a shoulder patch. The main logo is base on a old minor-pro, yes I said it a minor-pro hockey team in my hometown called the "Chatham Wheels" this team came from a league called Colonial Hockey League witch later became United Hockey League, and then became the International Hockey League witch it close it's doors after 2009-2010 season. As for the Chatham Wheels that team didn't last long, after 2 seasons, even fresh off being in the finals the team moved Saginaw to keep the Wheels name for only 2 seasons until renamed themselves to the Lumber Kings, then the Gears, and then move to Ohio keeping the Gears name for only 1 season until the ownership were forced to dissolve and cease operations.

HJC Feedback

 Well that is the post for today, next week I'll post some more concepts later on this month, until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment