Monday 25 November 2013

Quick update on Monday

Hi everyone, I'm just making an quick update on what's going on.

Concept making in blank state.
I'm stuck on making concepts, after two rough weeks for me I haven't got the chance to work on some of my concepts, I just barely did my Milwaukee Admirals concept, so hopefully this week I will get back on track, and work on some more concepts

Some tweaks on this blogger page.
I made some changes on this page moving stuff one place to another noting too much that's all.

Taking an page.
With my Team Canada jerseys pictures became an hit, this Wednesday I'll be posting pictures of some more of my jersey collection right here! This will be an parody of my favorite hockey site "Third String Goalie" it'll be noting more then about going to my Chatham Maroons game I went to, and an special event happened there too. What is it? You'll have to wait and see my Wednesday post to find out.

Well that's my quick update, til then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment