Sunday 21 July 2013

One last rant. (really!)

Hi everyone. I'm over at my sister's place using her internet because my internet isn't working since the storm I got last Friday, so here's my quick rants.

Cinderella story ends
Well my Ottawa 67's didn't win the COTY 2nd quarter, but let me tell you this one was a great run for me, and if it weren't for winning that COTW, I would never got that feel of winning, to even not entering my concepts to the IceHL contest, I would be still working on concept in a quest to win the COTW right now.

Posting my IceHL concepts
As specking of IceHL, I decide to post all of my IceHL concepts that I made for the contest right here every Saturday night, it's all set and ready for it so I can take a break from posting other concepts, not that I don't want to but I'll save some of my other concepts for late September, or first week of October.

Buffalo 3rd
The Buffalo Sabres had show some pictures of what could be a third jersey, my question is: Will it be good? Or will it be bad? We'll have to wait and see.

Well that's my quick rant, until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment