Thursday 30 May 2013

2013 NHL Playoff Pickz: Round 2 review and Round 3 Picks

Hi everyone, it's been a out of whack series when it comes to my picks, so here's my round 2 review.

Eastern Conference
1. Pittsburgh vs.  7.Ottawa
 My Pick: Pens beat the Sens 4-2
 The Result: Pens beat the Sens 4-1
I knew the Sens would run out of gas, but I didn't expect it to end in 5 games. We move on.

 4. Boston vs. 6. New York Rangers
 My Pick: Bruins beat NYR 4-3
 The Result: Bruins beat NYR 4-1
The Bruins move on to the conference finals, as for the Rangers well, they played really bad nuff said.

Western Conference
1. Chicago vs. 7. Detroit
My Pick: Blackhawks beat the Wings 4-1
 The Result: Blackhawks beat the Wings 4-3
Those darn Wings gave me a heart attack but in the end the Hawks came back and win it.

5. Los Angeles vs. 6. San Jose
My Pick: Kings "LA King'd" the Sharks 4-2
 The Result: Kings "LA King'd" the Sharks 4-3
The Kings did not win it in 6 games, but at least they beat them.

 Well with that on to round 3.

 Eastern Conference Finals
1. Pittsburgh vs. 4. Boston
Pittsburgh: The Pens are back in the  Eastern Conference Finals for the first time since 2009.
Boston: For the 2nd time in 3 years the Bruins are in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Overall: After 21 years the Pens and the Bruins are going head to head to see who's going to the Stanley Cup Finals.
My Pick: Pens beat the Bruins 4-2

Western Conference Finals
 1. Chicago vs. 5. Los Angeles
Chicago: The Hawks made a come back in the 2nd round, but do they have some left in the tank?
LA: Kings seem to have problems with the Sharks, but made it through in a not a easy task.
Overall: Last year Stanley Cup Champion vs. Number 1 in the league who will win?
My Pick: Blackhawks beat the Kings 4-3

Well that's my round 2 review and my round 3 picks, until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment