Thursday 15 November 2012

Michigan Wolverines Concept 2

Last year I made the U of M concepts when I look at it I believe that it's time for a remake of it and so here it is, the Home, Road, and the 3rd are Chicoutimi Sagueneens jerseys without the vertical piping, the Retro Games one (I kinda change the title to "Special Event" after I uploaded on photobucket) has the U of M Football feel to it, add the yellow pants and here we go you got a classy but not over the top concept.

HJC Feedback

I have been on a role with my weekend blogs since my top 5 Hockey Video Games of all time, but this weekend I'm going to be posting another Concept because I'm working on a blog rant about my town on their hockey arena "saga", yes I said "saga" and believe me this one is somewhat not pretty until then.

Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment