Friday 5 October 2012

AHL Affiliate Fantasy Week Day 5

Well today is the last day so here we go.
If Oklahoma City is affiliate with the Tampa Bay Lightning you get
I named them the Storm just to fit with other sport team like the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder, and the WNBA's Tulsa Shock to name few. This concepts I made is pretty much different from Tampa, just pretty much use the Lightning' old crest from 07-08 to 10-11 replace the "Tampa Bay" word mark on it and put "Oklahoma City" on the top of the logo and add "Storm" on the bottom, add black to the teams color with blue, grey, and white just give it a little bit more live to it with the stripes and trims around the letters and numbers, I didn't add the Lightning main crest on the shoulders on this concepts because there's the lightning bolt on the side of the pants that pretty much got some people knowing who's this team is affiliate with.

And so that's my "AHL Affiliate Fantasy Week" hope you all enjoy it as much as I do, will I do this again? Maybe or maybe not, but who knows, right now I got other concepts ideas including remakes stuck in my head to work on for now.
Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment