Saturday 25 August 2012

Quick updates on some stuff

Hey everyone no concepts, nor a blog, just a quick update on things on what going on with this site.

1. I will not be sending any of my new concepts, but not forever just taking a break from it for now since HJC is going through some changes with the founder of the site is going be a father, so holding off of sending concepts check out the site on how it's fields out because sending a concept to impress one is one thing, trying to impress 5 people not an easy task because you don't know who going to review your concept, unless you made a concept that caught all 5 eyes then there's a good chance that you'll get a least a good feedback.

2. I'm still working on my AHL concepts projects, I guess I'll tell you what it this project is well let me tell you all, remember Anaheim and Tampa Bay switched there farm clubs, well I decide to do AHL Redesign/Rebrand Concepts, here's the low down I pick 1 AHL team and Pick 5 NHL teams at random to see what if a AHL team is affiliated with a different NHL team, Just for fun, so far I got 2 done only three more to go.

3. I extend my Jets logo poll till mid September because there's only 2 votes was made, so I decide to fix the options it's pretty much the same thing only one side got the navy blue background and the other white the logo is still the same.

So that's pretty much it for now until then.

Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment