Friday 31 August 2012

Hamilton Bulldogs Concept

This one I forgot to post on this page, how did I missed that? I have no idea, but any ways this is the Hamilton Bulldogs concept, not you may wonder "have I see this before?" Well yes indeed this is the same template as the Montreal Canadiens concept only I switch it to their farm club, so it's pretty much it about it.

A another little quick update on this at the bottom of my posts there are link(s) to other sites were my concepts had it's spotlight moment, it'll be mostly from HJC and some from others sites as well, just look for my name (Alan) and you'll see my concept and the poster's feedback on my concepts.

Time is running out cast your vote for my Jets logo concept right now it's tied between two logos are neck and neck you have 9 days to go to vote!

Well that's all for now.
Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment