Monday 18 June 2012

Things in my head on everything (Warning Me Ranting)

First up I checked out my pageviews stats, and it went over 3000!  Thank You for coming to this site.

Next Congrats to the Los Angeles Kings on winning the Stanley Cup over the New Jersey Devils 4 games to 2, and I admitted that I was against this team since day 1 of the playoffs, I never thought they would go all the way and did something that the 2006 Edmonton Oilers, the 1991 Minnesota North Stars, or any other lower seed teams couldn't do and that is winning the Stanley Cup and what even better they won it on home ice for the first time since 2007 Anaheim Ducks won the cup on home ice, once again congrats Kings you guys earn it!

Well the NHL season may be over but the drama isn't, as so happen according to words that the Goldwater Inc. and the City of Glendale are going to court, evidently for a moment there I thought this whole thing would be over soon, but it didn't happen, I for one am not happy about this at first it was "meh" but it turned out that the NHL wants to keep this team in the desert instead of face the truth and give up and sell the team to a buyer that choose to relocate the team then keep them there, it got to the point where I just don't care if the club folded, either way, Gary Bettman is going to wave the white flag soon or later.

And so that's my rant, all of my concepts are up and scheduled for the rest of the Summer, I'm getting very close in making my fanfic league hopefully soon, and I'm pretty much done with my Hidden Treasure posts so that pretty much it for now.

Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment