Friday 1 November 2019

Edmonton Oilers 3rd jersey concept

Welcome back everyone, Alan here for a regular concept post at AJH HJA. I hope you all enjoy Maroontober month, now let's get back to our usual concept with an alternate jersey. But first I want to review the Edmonton Oilers new 3rd jersey and let's just say I got mix feelings since it got leaked so let's get this done and over with.
Source: Icethetics.com
This Stadium series like jersey is navy blue as the main with orange stripes, orange letters, orange numbers, orange collar and orange logo. What more I can say about the equipment doesn't help this alternate at all. My Jersey Collection Rate: Fanatics form at discount price.

Now that's out of the way on to the concept.
Navy Blue as primary along with silver, white and making its return copper! The front logo is the gear teeth pulled off from the old shoulder patch logo from 2002-2007 recolored.  The team's current logo got recolored, and it sitting on both the shoulders and the helmet.
So today's post is done, I still got some more coming as soon as I can until then, later.

1 comment:

  1. Great post with a review and a concept. To me the alternate jersey looks simply basic, but I can understand for traditional purposes. But the concept looks amazing, I'm amazed with the silver & copper. But would cooler if the red-orange would be in it also.

    ReplyDelete