Friday 26 July 2019

Request to celebrate.

Hi everyone Alan here for another post here at AJH HJA. 5 years ago on this day, I posted which later on to be now known as "Fan Request" started by John O. Since then there been numbers of requests, and I decided to celebrate with the very first concept that he requested is the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Here's the first concept from 2014.

As I look at this, I kinda felt that I can do it better so here's the 5th-anniversary edition of the Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Request concept.
On this Adidas template form, indeed the design is based on the Boston Bruins old home and road set that they had from 1995 to 2007. Unlike the past set the shows little silver, on this new set, I decided to step up and show some more silver to them; I even put silver on the Leafs primary logo and slap it on the white jersey. On the old set, the fonts were the Leafs old font that they used from 1997 to 2010 along with Anaheim Ducks old numbers fonts from 1997 to 2000. The new set was too good to put them on so I replaced both letters and numbers with J-LOG Rebellion Slab Sans Normal font, and I got to say I like them way better than the old set in my opinion.

Well, that's it, I hope that I can put together some more goodies as much as I can do until then, later.

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I'm a bit surprised but also honored. I know it's been 5 years since I began asking for concept jersey requests, or the trend in such regards. But honestly I'm amazed on your revamped version of my 1st request. I applaud you for that. Can't wait to see what you have next in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete