Saturday 9 March 2019

Vancouver Canucks concept 2019

Welcome back everyone to AJH HJA. In this one is another concept that I made for an HJC contest, well you pretty much know the rest, so I'm going right to the concept.


Simple stripes but on the arms, I put a "V" on it. Darken the blue along with green and white. The stick in the rink logo for the front of the jersey along with the Johnny Canuck Logo on the shoulders and the Vancouver Millionaires logo on the helmet. The nameplate is the Cancuks current font with a trim, while the numbers are a standard block with a modern touch to it.

Well, that wraps this post, I hope that I got some more concepts putting in this site soon but until then, later.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and happy March. Plus, fabulous job on making a traditional jersey concept with some modern style. Love the V part on the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete