Thursday 10 March 2016

AJH HJA 5th anniversary countdown: Milwaukee Admirals Concept Part 3: Dropping the silver

Hello everyone Alan here to continue my countdown towards the 5th anniversary post. I'm going to cut to chase here so let's get to today with more Milwaukee Admirals Concept.

Since a feedback about my first set I gave this concept a tweak by removing silver off and it looks pretty darn good if I say so myself. Just navy, and ice blue gives it a better look then what they are currently wear right now.

HJC Feedback


Well part 3 is done, be here this Saturday for the final part of my Admirals week, till then later.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good concept! I know this is a couple years old already, but I would love to see a version with the anchors on the hemstripe like they wore in the 80s and 90s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my other Admirals concept and you'll see a concept that has a design that you'll hoping for.

      Delete