Monday 15 December 2014

Today is just Ducky!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is all Ducks post! We got Anaheim Ducks concept by a contributor, and a Quad City Mallards alternate jersey concept, let's get to it.

Quad City Mallards Alternate concept (by me)
The Mallards wanted a alternate jersey for themselves, so they had HJC to host the contest. I send this one in, I like the duck head with the helmet logo so much that I use it as the main front logo, followed by the circle and two sticks crossed logo as the shoulder patch. using the wave stripes for both the arms, and hem. Big green yoke put on this concept for a finishing touch.

HJC Feedback

Anaheim Ducks concept (by Ricky)
Up points:  Orange jersey is always a plus for me. Stripes on both arms, and hem is well made just like the team's old mighty ducks black alternate jersey. The "OC" logo as the shoulder patch is a good idea to me!
Down points: Numbers on the front doesn't fit this concept to my taste. Word mark logo is fine, but I prefer the webbed "D" logo at any time.

Well that's today, more coming soon, if I can get to them until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment