Monday 20 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: What Wanderers

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Once again we got our self another concept made by Ricky, this time the  Montreal Wanderers.

Montreal Wanderers Concept [by Ricky]
Up points: The logo is so 1800's and early 1900's but it fit this theme. The main jersey is two color barber stripes with just fit the team. Black number is a good move because it's barely readable on the logo, can you image having a hard time seeing those numbers in red or cream? Love the placing the red nameplate on a cream stripes very smart.
Down point: The clash is fine, but purple does not fit this team to me.
My Suggestion: Switch the purple color with black on the clash jersey.

Well another post is done, more are coming until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment