Tuesday 7 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: One dud Wonder

Hello, I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today as part of the "Concept of the Dead" this team came from the QMJHL. That's right people, not NHA, "QMJHL!" A team that was so bad the club lasted only 17 games! It's the Plattsburgh Pioneers.
On this concept, I took the Anaheim Ducks arm stripes from their now current home/road set and turn it to the Vancouver Canucks present home/road striping, and added stripes on the yokes for good measure. I darken the team's colours a little bit to give it a more modern feel to it. I use the Columbus Blue Jackets numbers and Carolina Hurricanes letters for the nameplate.

Well, that's it for today. More is on the way until then,  I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment