Thursday 16 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: Found it from the Junkyard

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today we take a break from some NHA concepts with a concept that came from the now defunct United Hockey League (UHL) witch later became the International Hockey League and after 2009-2010 season the league shut their doors. Today's concept of the dead is a team that played from the UHL from 2004 to 2006, the Motor City Mechanics.

This concept is pretty much the New York Islanders old Reebok edge set with some modern touch, I use both numbers, and letters are from the Nashville Preds old set. Black, maroon, and grey are the colors for this team.

HJC Feedback

Well this one is in the books for today as "Concept of the Dead" rolls on! Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment