Wednesday 13 November 2013

Wednesday: Filler plus Contributor

Hi everybody, it's just an another day, and another post by me. I got a filler from my Remembrance Day game jersey, plus an HCIHL Concept by a Contributor! Let's not waste time and get going.

Remembrance Day game logo prototype before the final touch (by me)
This one was my logo before changing the blade from silver to gold, and a little poppy that placed on the jersey.

Evansville Rivermen Jersey (by Caden)
An HCIHL set from Caden. I like the front hem of a city, small logo up on right chest, blue, gold, and white as the teams colors never old, and never dull. The only downer on this one is the lack of numbers and nameplates. Overall: Good set but without the numbers and nameplates it's blank. Score: 6.5/10

Well that's today post til then, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment