Sunday 9 June 2013

2013 NHL Playoff Pickz: Round 3 review and the Stanley Cup Finals picks

Well this round got by quick, "Real quick!" Let's not waste time and review this sucker.

 Eastern Conference Finals
1. Pittsburgh vs. 4. Boston
 My Pick: Pens beat the Bruins 4-2
The Result: Bruins sweep the Pens 4-0
I thought Bruins beating the day light out of the Rangers was one thing, but sweeping the 1st seed Penguins is a surprise for me.

 Western Conference
1. Chicago vs. 5. Los Angeles
My Pick: Blackhawks beat the Kings 4-3
The Result: Blackhawks beat the Kings 4-1
I was hoping for this series to go all the way to game 7 but that didn't happened, but I give the Kings credit for playing to the end.

And now it's set, the Stanley Cup Finals.
Chicago Blackhawks 2013 Presidents' Trophy winner, and beat the 2012 Stanley Cup Champion.
Boston Bruins came back from a 4-1 score and win it in game 7 overtime over the Leafs, and slayed the 1st seed Pittsburgh.
My Pick: Blackhawks beat the Bruins 4-2

Well that's my Playoffs Pickz 2013 Hope you all enjoy it, hopefully after the Finals I'll throw my rant on here soon til then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment