Monday 25 February 2013

Detroit Red Wings Concept 3

Howdy everyone I present to you all my first concept made from my new computer and boy it wasn't easy mostly using the new MS Paint, to even setting some of HJC's new rules about sizing and stuff but I felt like I pull it off, for now It's going to be just straight Home and Road concepts while leaving the 3rds to ride solo until I can think about resizing my concepts witch is not a easy task for me mostly every time I resize it go pixely on me and I hate it, not a big fan of it, but sooner or later I'm going to end up doing it and might have to put up with it.
Now enough ranting let's get on with the concept.

This is another Detroit Red Wings concept made by me but this one is for the HJC's Untouchable Competition, same template as my Winnipeg Jets concepts, it kinda look pretty good with just Red and White.

No comments:

Post a Comment