Saturday 28 April 2012

2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Pickz [round 2]

Well, round 2 is already started, so I'm going to make this quick.

East

(1) New York Rangers vs. (7) Washington
NYR: Didn't beat Ottawa in 5 games but at least they beat them.
WSH: Shocked the 2011 Stanley Cup Champs and me big time.
Overall: The Rangers need to shake it off or else it'll be round 1 all over again.
My Pick: Rangers beat the Caps 4-2

(5) Philadelphia vs. (6) New Jersey
PHI: The Flyers got into the Pens head and took them down in 6 games.
NJ: The Devils beat the Panthers but surprisingly not in an easy way.
Overall: The Devils must not let the Flyers get into there head, or they'll be in trouble just the Pens.
My Pick: Flyers beat the Devils 4-2

West

(2) St. Louis vs. (8) Los Angeles
STL: As expected the Blues moves on to the 2nd round leaving the Sharks belly up.
LA: I said that they need to give their "A" game and good lord they did, they killed the Nucks in 5 games!
Overall: The Blues better not take the Kings lightly or else they will end up like the Nucks.
My Pick: the Blues beat the Kings 4-3

(4) Nashville vs. (3) Phoenix
PHX: The Yotes are in the 2nd round for the first time in the Team History, Nuff said.
NSH: The Preds gave the Wings there first early Playoff elimination since 2006.
Overall: The Yotes got a good goalie, but I believe that the Preds got this one in the bag.
My Pick: the Preds beat the Yotes 4-2

Well, that's my picks see you in the 3rd round.

Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment