Sunday 25 December 2011

My Christmas Rant

Well hope you all had a good Christmas since I had the time to do some ranting, I'll do it right now, so I got a Edmonton Oilers Home Jersey, a Winnipeg Jets Home Jersey, and a 1985-89 Vancouver Canucks Gold Jersey.

Well 2011 is almost over so that means I have to change my signature logo that is on the corner of my concept and I did, but it'll be the same only using the TV Numbers to make out "2012" and that's all nothing too much to it, as for updating this Blog of my I have been Scheduling it for the past 3 months now and it's really a good help for me posting alot of my concepts on time in fact keep your eye on this blog because I've schedule 2 concepts per week until January 23, 2012, that's the last post for my 2011 concepts all my 38 concepts I made in 2011 will be there, I'm still debating on putting some special stuff on my blog like polls and stuff, I was thinking of doing a tutorials but it's a tough call to do that, mostly explaining every detail and I'm a slow writer that means I take my time instead of being a hurry hurry person, as for other projects I'm planning to do is doing a fan fiction hockey league with of course my concepts, kinda like NHLUniforms.com but a little more fan fiction, right now I'm only at 30% complete on that project done the story almost done and the concepts are half way done just upload them once all of them are done and here we are a fan fiction is ready.

Well I'm pretty much done ranting Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy New Year hopefully 2012 will be good to you for now.

Just Maybe?
Just Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment